I saw a program on TV earlier in the year where they used new super high speed cameras to capture things never seen before. Exploding a balloon just happened to be one of them :)
They also shot an apple with a rifle, and brought in USC fighters to punch various parts of the body. Then they compared their camera with pre-digital high speed reels and talked about the physics of the ten thousand or so frames lost in translation. It was quite remarkable!
4 comments:
I saw a program on TV earlier in the year where they used new super high speed cameras to capture things never seen before. Exploding a balloon just happened to be one of them :)
You cheated! :)
But I'm sure you'll agree it's pretty amazing!
Absolutely!(not on the cheating)
They also shot an apple with a rifle, and brought in USC fighters to punch various parts of the body. Then they compared their camera with pre-digital high speed reels and talked about the physics of the ten thousand or so frames lost in translation. It was quite remarkable!
To be fair my first guess was a duck!
I guessed a rabbit or an albino porcupine :)
Post a Comment