Dear Friends
I will try my very best to keep in touch with you using various modern miracles: blogger, facebook, email and skype. Please keep checking my blog to motivate me to post pictures and little stories of life in Calgary.
But don't be dispondent if I'm quiet - I've been out of university for 4 years and as a result my brain is rather dusty and lazy. Which means, I might be quite stressed and busy in the beginning trying to remember many things forgotten and learn many new things I hope!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you too.
Cheers,
Tracy
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, as long as you keep checking out my blog I'll be looking at yours. At this moment in time I kind of feeling depressed. There is a part of me that would simply love to pack up all my belongings and start afresh in New York.
hey Sid, your blog is so funny and deep at times that I'll definitely keep reading it!
Who knows Sid, perhaps something really exciting is around the next corner. Perhaps its already infront of you.
Post a Comment