It's late, 1:30 am. And I feel miserable. As usual I have not finished my work for tomorrow and I don't think there is any hope that I could even if I stayed up all night. Yet I feel guilty that I'm not putting myself through that torment. And I feel crap that I can never finish on time.
Anyway this is late night-therapy so I'm going to spew some thoughts on my mind and hopefully feel better afterwards.
.....
.....maybe not. I'll leave that for my personal space.
I'm sorry I've been so negative lately. I'm just going through a tough time. and I have no spinal chord. and I'm not thankful enough for what I have, no matter how I hard I try. I must be wired wrong.
lame
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate that kinda thinking. That you ungrateful if you complain about your life. Isn't that what a blog is for? To express your feelings uncensured. To let all that negativity simply drift away? Complain if it makes you feel slightly happier.
Aah thanks Sid!
Post a Comment