After my last negative post I'm happy to say I survived my seminar (just barely), and managed to postpone the next one by a week which made me feel a lot better. The following few days I spent the evenings relaxing and socializing instead of working and I'm in a much better mood now. But now that I've had a longish break I have to put my head down for the next two weeks. My big project is due and I've achieved very, very little so far.
At this moment, I've found a cosy, very quiet spot in the library, with a view of Nose Hill Park, the university and greened suburbs. (I wish I had my camera to help your imaginations). I hope that I'll be productive this afternoon and tonight. Wish me luck!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm doing better. Sorry for all the negativity lately.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck. Wish you had more time to socialise BUT it will be all over soon.
Post a Comment