Sunday, August 24, 2008

the weekend

I'm exhausted. Gees what a weekend, consisting mostly of cleaning, working and body maintenance. It's been great fun! I've been annoyed generally with people, grumpy, tired, frustrated, disappointed.

But I did get an awesome bike from a friend today! He doesn't use it anymore so he gave it to me! It rides like a dream, smoothly, with power and has shock absorbers. Riding that bike today was exhilarating. This evening after doing the crappy chore of sweeping and mopping the floors, I relieved my aching back, tension and heat by going for a ride around campus. The sky was brilliant orange, blue with puffy golden clouds and the air was sweet and fresh. What a delight to have a bike. So much freedom to explore, even just the sense of the speed and wind in my hair makes me feel more alive.


good night...

No comments: